Friday, March 25, 2011

Santanu's wedding food and Pho

Just a quick post containing pictures from Santanu's wedding and when I went to have Pho with some other fellow classmates from Cordon Bleu

Not too much to say about these stuff, the food at Santanu's wedding was really good, but then I don't eat much Indian cuisine so i don't have much say.

The Pho I've had better, especially the broth but it was the first time i've seen fried shrimp and sauteed meat in a Pho.

Food from Santanu's Wedding
Food @ Santanu's wedding


Pho
Pho


Bean Sprouts and Thai basil
Bean sprouts and Thai Basil

2 comments:

  1. YUMMY!!!!! Your blog always make me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is hilarious...and making me hungry...which is saying a lot since I just ate! Great ideas!

    zonia

    ReplyDelete